HomepageMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Make Reservations On Our New Picnic Area
Dear Friends & Family,
We hope you are all healthy & well. Thank you again for your continued support through these difficult times. We have been working hard to open back up for regular dine-in business hours. We had two amazing "soft open" weekends to get ourselves back into the groove. We really learned a lot, mostly we were able to increase safety and sanitizing measures for our staff and guests.
We are happy to announce we officially open Friday, July 10 for full 7 day a week lunch & dinner daily dine-in service. Our Patio, Dining Room, Bar, Banquet Room, Curbside & NEWLY remodeled Picnic Area are all safely available from the hours of 12-9 (subject to change). We highly recommend making reservations online using our NEW Resy App (here) or by calling 734-455-8450. Walk-ins are always welcomed.
Starting July 10 you will also be able to order carry out off our entire menu for pick up between Noon-9pm. We recommend using our NEW online ordering system (here) You can even schedule your pickup up time! We conveniently installed 7 new designated curbside parking spots and we'll be offering the same "dinner drive-thru-like" service you have enjoyed bringing your meals safely to your car with contactless to-go.
We want to thank everyone who supported us during the lock-down. We are so grateful to have the best customers in Metro-Detroit. We look forward to safely serving you again.
Hours of Operation
Dining Room, Patio, Picnic, Bar & Banquet Room
Mon-Sun (7 Days a Week) 12-9pm (subject to change)
- Reservations accepted for parties of any size (highly recommended)
- To make a reservation call 734-455-8450 or Online (Here)
- Call ahead and walk in seating is also available
- Curbside Pick Up using our online ordering system (Here)
- Inquire about our private dining room or patio for a banquet (Here)
Changes at The Cabin
- New 7200 square foot outdoor "Picnic"seating area in addition to our Patio
- Our dining room is at 50% capacity with table spaced 6 ft apart
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the restaurant
- Menus will be available on our website, use of QR code or single use disposable menus
- Curbside carry out is now available and can be ordered online at karlscabin.com
- Online reservations can be made at karlscabin.com using Resy
Private Dining Room & Banquets
- Our private dining/banquet space is available for booking at a reduced capacity
- Per the State of Michigan's regulations we recommend our picnic area outside for banquets for up to 100 guests
- Plated meals will be offered along with a full service bar
- Face masks & social distancing will be enforced
Our Safety Procedures
- The Cabin has been thoroughly deep cleaned, sanitized & disinfected
- All staff is screened when arriving to work every day (temp checks and questionnaire)
- All staff has been ServSafe trained for COVID safety procedures
- Sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the restaurant
- Masks will be worn by all employees for the duration of their shift
- Staff is trained to perform additional disinfecting and sanitizing duties throughout shift
What We Ask of You
- Please do not enter the building if you are experience symptoms or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Masks should be worn while moving throughout the facility. Once seated, you may remove your mask
- While waiting for a table, we ask that you wait either outside or in your car. We will alert you by text/call that your table is prepared
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, a manager may ask you to leave for the health and safety of our staff and guests
Driving along the rural roads of Salem Township you stumble upon a fully restored log cabin restaurant opened in 1947. For over 70 years this storied "roadhouse" has brought joy to its guests offering heart-felt service, classic comfort style cuisine and lively entertainment even once a performance by the legendary Johnny Cash.
Today, Karl's Cabin Restaurant in Plymouth, MI specializes in New American Comfort dining. Local rustic cooking with a twist. Our Chef's take great pride in creating seasonal menus using fresh locally sourced food with generous size portions. Complimenting the menu is our bar. We offer wines that pair with our food, 20 rotating local craft beers on draft and a cocktail list to suit the season. Our staff, the heartbeat of our restaurant, will always greet you with a friendly smile and take the extra steps to WOW you. Don't forget to check our entertainment calendar. You'll always find live music like Dueling Pianos & The Dale Hicks Band or a fun dinner event to cure your cabin fever. And if you're looking for a Private Room we can help.
Located minutes west of downtown Plymouth & just few miles east of Ann Arbor, "The Cabin" has proudly served families from all of Metro Detroit for decades. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Join our Email Club and receive exclusive offers to private wine & beer dinners, live entertainment schedules, special event promotions, birthday & anniversary club membership, monthly discounts emailed directly to youEmail Club
(DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE) Enjoy a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a signature cocktail with a small bite in our bar area before heading home for the evening. Our menu includes $5 snacks (see fish bites pictured), two for one Old Fashioned's, wine, beer features and more. Just be sure to save a seat for your buddy ol' pal at the bar! Monday - Friday 4 -6pm.
(PLEASE SEE COVID RESTRICTIONS) Celebrate your next occasion in our banquet room. Whether it’s a small gathering or a larger event, we will make the occasion a success. We specialize in providing an array of services including cocktail parties, buffets & formal dining. Karl's Cabin is the perfect venue for corporate events, meetings, showers, surprise birthdays and weddings.
Friday Noon - 9pm
Saturday Noon - 9pm
Sunday Noon - 9pm
*Midnight with Entertainment
Patio & Dining Room
Monday thru Sunday 12-9pm – Dine In, Patio, Curbside, and Banquets
- Reservations accepted for parties of any size (recommended)
- To make a reservation call 734-455-8450 or Click Button Below Online
- Call ahead and walk in seating is also available
- Please wear a mask**
Dinner & Dueling Pianos
Supper Club-Style Entertainment
(CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19)
Make reservations for any size between 7:30-8:30pm and enjoy our dinner menu followed by a live Dueling Pianos performance at 9pm. You never leave your seats! Great for Birthday Parties, Family Gatherings, Bachelor & Bachelorette Events, Corporate Gatherings or a Date Night our on the town.
$8 cover charge for VIP Main Dining Room Seats ($13 without meal). Ticket Deposit Required for Parties of 12 or More Guests. Call 734-455-8450. No Cover Charge in our bar area on a first come first serve basis.
For More Details Click On Link Below
Make Reservations for Any Size
Cover Charge May Apply. Advance Purchase Tickets are Non-Refundable*
DUE TO COVID-19 WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY ENTERTAINMENT