HomepageMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
Per The State of Michigan Our Indoor Dining Room Will Be Closed for Indoor Dine-In Service Nov 18-Dec 8. We Will Continue to Operate with Touchless Curbside To-Go and Offer Outdoor Tented Patio Seating. Make Sure to Dress Warm and Bring Blankets!
Our Safety Procedures
- The Cabin has been thoroughly deep cleaned, sanitized & disinfected
- All staff is screened when arriving to work every day (temp checks and questionnaire)
- All staff has been ServSafe trained for COVID safety procedures
- Sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the restaurant
- Masks will be worn by all employees for the duration of their shift
- Staff is trained to perform additional disinfecting and sanitizing duties throughout shift
- PPE Plexi-glass has been added to all our booths for additional safety.
What We Ask of You
- Please do not enter the building if you are experience symptoms or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Masks should be worn while moving throughout the facility. Once seated, you may remove your mask
- While waiting for a table, we ask that you wait either outside or in your car. We will alert you by text/call that your table is prepared
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, a manager may ask you to leave for the health and safety of our staff and guests
- The State of Michigan Health & Human Services & The Washtenaw County Health Department requires mandatory contact tracing information from our guests. Please check in upon arrival.
Our New Picnic Area
Driving along the rural roads of Salem Township you stumble upon a fully restored log cabin restaurant opened in 1947. For over 70 years this storied "roadhouse" has brought joy to its guests offering heart-felt service, classic comfort style cuisine and lively entertainment even once a performance by the legendary Johnny Cash.
Today, Karl's Cabin Restaurant in Plymouth, MI specializes in New American Comfort dining. Local rustic cooking with a twist. Our Chef's take great pride in creating seasonal menus using fresh locally sourced food with generous size portions. Complimenting the menu is our bar. We offer wines that pair with our food, 20 rotating local craft beers on draft and a cocktail list to suit the season. Our staff, the heartbeat of our restaurant, will always greet you with a friendly smile and take the extra steps to WOW you. Don't forget to check our entertainment calendar. You'll always find live music like Dueling Pianos & The Dale Hicks Band or a fun dinner event to cure your cabin fever. And if you're looking for a Private Room we can help.
Located minutes west of downtown Plymouth & just few miles east of Ann Arbor, "The Cabin" has proudly served families from all of Metro Detroit for decades. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Join our Email Club and receive exclusive offers to private wine & beer dinners, live entertainment schedules, special event promotions, birthday & anniversary club membership, monthly discounts emailed directly to youEmail Club
(DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE) Enjoy a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a signature cocktail with a small bite in our bar area before heading home for the evening. Our menu includes $5 snacks (see fish bites pictured), two for one Old Fashioned's, wine, beer features and more. Just be sure to save a seat for your buddy ol' pal at the bar! Monday - Friday 4 -6pm.
(PLEASE SEE COVID RESTRICTIONS) Celebrate your next occasion in our banquet room. Whether it’s a small gathering or a larger event, we will make the occasion a success. We specialize in providing an array of services including cocktail parties, buffets & formal dining. Karl's Cabin is the perfect venue for corporate events, meetings, showers, surprise birthdays and weddings.
Sunday Noon - 9pm
*Midnight with Entertainment
Patio & Dining Room
Monday thru Saturday 11am-9pm Sunday Noon-9pm – Dine In, Patio, Curbside, and Banquets
- Reservations accepted for parties of any size (recommended)
- To make a reservation call 734-455-8450 or Click Button Below Online
- Call ahead and walk in seating is also available
- Please wear a mask**
Dinner & Dueling Pianos
Supper Club-Style Entertainment
(DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICITIONS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)
Make reservations for any size between 7:30-8:30pm and enjoy our dinner menu followed by a live Dueling Pianos performance at 9pm. You never leave your seats! Great for Birthday Parties, Family Gatherings, Bachelor & Bachelorette Events, Corporate Gatherings or a Date Night our on the town.
$8 cover charge for VIP Main Dining Room Seats ($13 without meal). Ticket Deposit Required for Parties of 12 or More Guests. Call 734-455-8450. No Cover Charge in our bar area on a first come first serve basis.
For More Details Click On Link Below
Make Reservations for Any Size
Cover Charge May Apply. Advance Purchase Tickets are Non-Refundable*
(DUE TO COVID-19 WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ENTERTAINMENT)