HomepageMain content starts here, tab to start navigating
** Effective Mar 5 we open indoor dining at 50% capacity. We are currently accepting reservations online & by phone. We continue to offer touchless curbside to-go. Due to limited seating capacity all table reservations have a 1 hour 30 minute time allotment with a six guest maximum. We can't wait to see you!**
Dear Friends & Family,
We are thrilled to welcome you back into a safe environment. Along with two separate dining rooms indoors we also offer our heated tented patio! Not ready to dine-in? We continue to operate touchless curbside to-go. Book a reservation & order online on our website!
It would be an understatement to say the past year has been challenging; however, it has allowed us to be creative with our ideas and see them come to fruition. All of which was made possible by our loyal customers, so we would like to send a very big THANK YOU to all those who have frequented with carryouts and dined in our outdoors. We are truly grateful for your support!
State of Michigan Key Changes
Indoor dining opens on Mar 5 with:
- The dining room will be set at 50% capacity capped at 100 guests
- Masks are required to be worn when entering &
moving throughout the building
- No more than 6 guests per table, tables 6 feet apart
- Outdoor tents with 4 sides permitted under same rules
- Seated service only, areas for mingling are closed
- Contact information collected for contact tracing purposes
- Last seating will take place at 8:15pm to adhere to the 10pm curfew
- Private event up to 25 guests
Our Commitment Safety
We are committed to offering you the safest and most enjoyable experience:
- The Cabin has been thoroughly deep cleaned, sanitized & disinfected
- All staff is screened when arriving to work everyday
- All staff has been ServSafe trained for COVID safety procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the restaurant
- Masks will be worn by all employees for the duration of their shift
- Staff is trained to perform additional disinfecting and sanitizing duties
- PPE Plexi-glass has been added to all our booths for additional safety
- HEPA Air purifiers have been added to indoor dining for additional safety
- We provide disposable one-time use menus
What We Ask of You
- Please do not enter the building if you are experience symptoms or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- Masks should be worn while moving throughout the facility. Once seated, you may remove your mask
- While waiting for a table, we may ask that you wait either outside or in your car.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms, a manager may ask you to leave for the health & safety of our staff & guests
- Reservations Accepted for Maximum 6 Guest
- Reservation Highly Recommended (Walk-ins Accepted w/ Contact Information)
- Due to Limited Seating Capacity We Offer the Following Dining Times:
- 1-2 guests 1.5 hrs & 3-6 guests 1.75 hrs to dine
- Please Make Cancellations 24 Hours in Advance
- We Cannot Accept Seating Requests at this Time
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Saturday 11–10pm (last seating at 8:15)
Sunday 12–10pm (last seating at 8:15)
Karl's Picnic Area
Our Patio & Picnic Area
Was Nominated as a Top 5 Finalist
For Detroit Free Press Best of the Best
Community Choice Awards!
Driving along the rural roads of Salem Township you stumble upon a fully restored log cabin restaurant opened in 1947. For over 70 years this storied "roadhouse" has brought joy to its guests offering heart-felt service, classic comfort style cuisine and lively entertainment even once a performance by the legendary Johnny Cash.
Today, Karl's Cabin Restaurant in Plymouth, MI specializes in New American Comfort dining. Local rustic cooking with a twist. Our Chef's take great pride in creating seasonal menus using fresh locally sourced food with generous size portions. Complimenting the menu is our bar. We offer wines that pair with our food, 20 rotating local craft beers on draft and a cocktail list to suit the season. Our staff, the heartbeat of our restaurant, will always greet you with a friendly smile and take the extra steps to WOW you. Don't forget to check our entertainment calendar. You'll always find live music like Dueling Pianos & The Dale Hicks Band or a fun dinner event to cure your cabin fever. And if you're looking for a Private Room we can help.
Located minutes west of downtown Plymouth & just few miles east of Ann Arbor, "The Cabin" has proudly served families from all of Metro Detroit for decades. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Join our Email Club and receive exclusive offers to private wine & beer dinners, live entertainment schedules, special event promotions, birthday & anniversary club membership, monthly discounts emailed directly to youEmail Club
(DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE) Enjoy a pint of beer, a glass of wine or a signature cocktail with a small bite in our bar area before heading home for the evening. Our menu includes $5 snacks (see fish bites pictured), two for one Old Fashioned's, wine, beer features and more. Just be sure to save a seat for your buddy ol' pal at the bar! Monday - Friday 4 -6pm
(PLEASE SEE COVID RESTRICTIONS) Celebrate your next occasion in our banquet room. Whether it’s a small gathering or a larger event, we will make the occasion a success. We specialize in providing an array of services including cocktail parties, buffets & formal dining. Karl's Cabin is the perfect venue for corporate events, meetings, showers, surprise birthdays and weddings.
Sunday Noon - 9pm
*Midnight with Entertainment
Patio & Dining Room
Monday thru Saturday 11am-10pm Sunday Noon-9pm – Dine In, Patio, Curbside, and Banquets
- Reservations accepted for parties of any size (recommended)
- To make a reservation call 734-455-8450 or Click Button Below Online
- Call ahead and walk in seating is also available
- Please wear a mask**
Dinner & Dueling Pianos
Supper Club-Style Entertainment
(DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICITIONS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)
Make reservations for any size between 7:30-8:30pm and enjoy our dinner menu followed by a live Dueling Pianos performance at 9pm. You never leave your seats! Great for Birthday Parties, Family Gatherings, Bachelor & Bachelorette Events, Corporate Gatherings or a Date Night our on the town.
$8 cover charge for VIP Main Dining Room Seats ($13 without meal). Ticket Deposit Required for Parties of 12 or More Guests. Call 734-455-8450. No Cover Charge in our bar area on a first come first serve basis.
For More Details Click On Link Below
Make Reservations for Any Size
Cover Charge May Apply. Advance Purchase Tickets are Non-Refundable*
(DUE TO COVID-19 WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ENTERTAINMENT)